The International Food Information Council (IFIC) Foundation’s 2017 Food & Health Survey, “A Healthy Perspective: Understanding American Food Values,” marks the 12th edition of an ongoing investigation into the beliefs and behaviors of Americans.
This year, the survey investigates important issues regarding consumer confusion, the food information landscape, health and diet, food components, food production, sustainability, and food safety.
- Press Release (HTML)
- Press Release (PDF)
- Special Analysis of Americans 50+ (in collaboration with AARP Foundation)
- “Anatomy of a Foodie”: Group Profiles from the 2017 Food and Health Survey
- 2017 Food & Health Survey: Food Confusion
- A Spotlight on Low-Income Older Adults
- Continuing Professional Education Module
Past Survey Results:
2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006