This year IFIC partnered with a variety of health and wellness focused sites, like Azumio, The Muse, Lifehack, Runtastic, and MyFitnessPal, to author more than 25 articles. Many of these sites also possess an app feature. See below for our top 10 articles that were featured on a variety of platforms.
1. Azumio: Superfoods: Are They Superior to Other Foods?
Why is the term “superfood” rising in popularity? Does this word actually mean anything for health? Read this great post to clear up some of your confusion.
2. Azumio: 5 Makings of a Sustainable Diet
The word sustainable usually stirs up thoughts about the environment and planet, but sustainability can be applied to nutrition. Read this article to see how you can make your diet more sustainable.
3. The Muse: Here’s the Easiest-Ever Guide to Eating Healthier at Work
Looking for ways to improve your eating at work? This article covers four ways to healthify your work day in three different levels.
4. Lifehack: 6 Easy Kitchen Organization Hacks to Promote Weight Loss
For many of us, the kitchen is the center for all things food. Read this article if you are looking to have your kitchen help you either lose or maintain weight.
5. Lifehack: 8 Rules We Can Learn from the Greek Diet and Lifestyle
Clear blue waters, rugged cliffs, lush landscape… and a Mediterranean diet. As if this region needed another amazing attribute, read on for how a Greek diet can contribute to health and wellness.
6. Azumio: 5 Protein Myths to Dispel
Looking to bust some myths about protein? Read this fitness focused article for some top myths about protein.
7. Lifehack: This Is What Will Happen When You Eat Avocados Every Day
Avocados, rich in poly and monounsaturated fats taste great and are a versatile “fruit” that are great in everything from salads to desserts. Read on to see how avocados can positively impact your health.
8. Runtastic: Carbohydration: Harnessing the Power of Carbs and Liquids
Yup, we combined the words carbohydrates and hydration. This article discusses how carbohydrates and hydration can contribute to various fitness goals.
9. MyFitnessPal: 6 Satisfying Snacks That Cost Under $1
Looking to snack healthfully yet not break the bank? This article delves into 6 different healthful snack options that are less than a buck.
10. Lifehack: 9 of The Best Sources of Protein You Need to Know About
Protein is a important macronutrient that supports lean muscle and satiety. Read on for 9 common sources that you can incorporate into your diet to amp up your protein intake.