Edible Apple Lips
Makes 3 servings
WHAT’S IN IT?
1 large red apple
3 tablespoons peanut butter
18 miniature marshmallows
STUFF YOU NEED
Apple corer (optional)
HOW TO PUT IT TOGETHER
1. Wash the apple.
2. Core and slice the squeaky clean apple into 6 wedges.
3. Take 3 of the wedges and spread one side of each with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter.
4. On each wedge, stick 6 miniature marshmallows into the peanut butter.
5. Spread the rest of the apple wedges with the remaining peanut butter.
6. Place the peanut butter side of the remaining wedges on top of the marshmallows.
7. Have fun eating this delightful snack!
WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU
140 Calories, 8 g Total Fat, 1.5 g Saturated Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 75 mg Sodium, 15 g Total Carbohydrates, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 11 g Sugars, 4 g Protein, 0% Vitamin A, 6% Vitamin C, 2% Calcium, 2% Iron