By: Eric Mittenthal, MS Date: 10/18/10
Yesterday marked a special occasion for those of us at the International Food Information Council Foundation. It was the one year anniversary of our blog and Food Insight website. We started with a welcome post from Foundation CEO David Schmidt and since then have written 182 blog posts. We have written on a variety of issues from numerous contributors including Foundation staff and interns as well as some of the top nutrition and food safety experts in the world. Before we move forward with year #2, we wanted to take a look back at the posts that got the most views from our first year:
1. Weight Management Over the Holidays: Tips from Brian Wansink, PhD
2. Is Coconut Water Nature’s Sports Drink?
3. Raw Milk: Think Before You Drink
4. The Pre-Workout Snack: To Eat or Not to Eat?
5. PSST Mr. Oliver…We Started the School Nutrition Revolution Before You Got Here
6. Make My Food Processed Please
7. 2010 Food & Health Survey Reveals Diet and Exercise are Weighty Issues for Many Consumers
8. Can Dietitians Have Real I-M-P-A-C-T?
9. Eating Healthy at a Bar B Q
10. A Spoonful of Science on Sugar
What was your favorite Food Insight blog post? What topics would you like to see us cover in the next year?